World League of Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tigerwood EA

2 posters

Go down

tigerwood EA Empty tigerwood EA

Post  kamakazi19 Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:46 pm

oh nuts .....was ready to play a game of golf online...when l logged in , l got nothing except a re-invite for beta testing again...wonder if this is the new invitation for the next generation beta testing...anyone else got the same???? david/kama Sad
kamakazi19
kamakazi19
Birdie
Birdie

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

tigerwood EA Empty Re: tigerwood EA

Post  tong_n_rivet Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:38 pm

the beta test has finished .. the next 1 will be early in the new year Very Happy
tong_n_rivet
tong_n_rivet
Birdie
Birdie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiG4OC48LY

Back to top Go down

tigerwood EA Empty rats

Post  kamakazi19 Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:35 am

tong_n_rivet wrote:the beta test has finished .. the next 1 will be early in the new year Very Happy

thanks for the update rick....rats l was just starting to get the hang of it ...... a far cry when l downloaded it 5-6 years ago...come a long way. pretty good too, except the horrible lag (anti-lansing), was driving me nuts....putting grid difinitely needs work, with 5-25-50 and 120ft.putting strokes this also is not working for me ...l perfer the 2 click putting stroke as in Utour...ahhhh memories RIP....anyways, maybe it's just me...l see you're playing really well as usual...great stats by the way and again thanks for the heads up...mahalo rick and a hui hou......david sunny
kamakazi19
kamakazi19
Birdie
Birdie

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

tigerwood EA Empty Re: tigerwood EA

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: