World League of Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iron play

3 posters

Go down

iron play Empty iron play

Post  kamakazi19 Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:45 am

sorry this time slot is no good for me, l apologize,....thought l posted my avalability time...hmmmm..musta 4got 2 hit enter .....again sorry....

unless you can reschedule me for after 10;00 pm sat. or sun.nite.........

but if not ,l understand ......was looking 4ward 2 playing with doc and bh, it's been a while, too bad......

let me know if it's still possible to reschedule...thats toronto ontario.............signed kamakazi19
kamakazi19
kamakazi19
Birdie
Birdie

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

iron play Empty Re: iron play

Post  andwilk Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:08 pm

I don't care but you will have to rearrange the tee time with the others in your group
andwilk
andwilk
The Commish
The Commish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-10-08

https://worldleagueofgolf.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  drforgolf Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:53 pm

kamakazi19 wrote:sorry this time slot is no good for me, l apologize,....thought l posted my avalability time...hmmmm..musta 4got 2 hit enter .....again sorry....

but if not ,l understand ......was looking 4ward 2 playing with doc and bh, it's been a while, too bad......

let me know if it's still possible to reschedule...thats toronto ontario.............signed kamakazi19

10PM today (Sat) will work for me kama. See if you can arrange it with bhoppen1. There is 3 hrs before our match.
Aloha, Doc
drforgolf
drforgolf
Official
Official

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

iron play Empty irons play doc; sorry bout that doc ...trying to leave a message with bh right now...just got back from work ....willing and able to play now if your around....just waiting to see if bh is available....or me and you if you like .....kama......

Post  kamakazi19 Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:23 pm

drforgolf wrote:
kamakazi19 wrote:sorry this time slot is no good for me, l apologize,....thought l posted my avalability time...hmmmm..musta 4got 2 hit enter .....again sorry....

10PM today (Sat) will work for me kama. See if you can arrange it with bhoppen1. There is 3 hrs before our match.
Aloha, Doc
kamakazi19
kamakazi19
Birdie
Birdie

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down