World League of Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions (please read and comment if you like)

+5
kamakazi19
neilkav
MrClean07
drforgolf
andwilk
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suggestions (please read and comment if you like) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions (please read and comment if you like)

Post  MrClean07 Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:50 am

tom1984 wrote:i think mrclean is right about longer sign up time,as i can only usually play friday to monday due to work.

tom1984, the post I made that you are referring to had to do with the "Irons Only" tournament where we had tee times and used the Multiplayer room as opposed to using the Create a Tournament tool on Utour.

I understand what you are saying because there are plenty of times I could use an extra day or two to be able to play the tourneys at a more convenient time for me. The reason the length of the tournaments are 48 hours because that is the default for Utour when you use the Create a Tournament tool.

MrClean07
Official
Official

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Suggestions (please read and comment if you like) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions (please read and comment if you like)

Post  andwilk Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:47 pm

yes, unfortunately we are at the mercy of the default UTour settings.

Oh the things I would be able to do if i had access to the master controls... Laughing Laughing bounce bounce

I guess I'll keep dreaming
andwilk
andwilk
The Commish
The Commish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-10-08

https://worldleagueofgolf.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MrClean07 Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Being able to choose the pin placements would be nice

MrClean07
Official
Official

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  andwilk Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 pm

yes... pin placements along with tee boxes, wind, and weather.

I think it would also be fun to customize the rough thickness too- ranging from your local muni course to Masters' thick.

I have bugged SG about this stuff in the past to no avail of course. Mad
andwilk
andwilk
The Commish
The Commish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-10-08

https://worldleagueofgolf.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2