World League of Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday, May 17 to Friday, May 23!! (THE BASICS)

Go down

Sunday, May 17 to Friday, May 23!! (THE BASICS) Empty Sunday, May 17 to Friday, May 23!! (THE BASICS)

Post  andwilk Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:59 pm

I think I have finally figured out a feasible way to do this: Cool

Sign-up
I will be posting a sign up soon. When you post, please include your country of residence so that I will be able to form teams. You must have been an active player at the end of season 3 to be eligible to play in this event.

Forming teams
I will form either 2 or 3 teams based a geographical location that will compete for the AFN Cup. I will also try to make the teams as even as possible based on WL Ranking.

Singles match
Each person in the competition will have one singles match (18-holes matchplay) to complete during the weak of the competition. The winner will receive one point for his team. If the match is halved, each person will earn one-half point for his team. BONUS SCORE DOES NOT COUNT. You will play someone equal in skill to you during the singles match.

Team play
You will be paired up with a teammate and you will play against another team. The team with the highest combined score (no bonus) will win the match. These matches will be set up using the create-a-tourney tool so no one has to worry about scheduling a match with 3 other people.

Winning
The team with the highest number of points at the end of the week will be declared the winner!!

These are the basics for now... more to come later!
andwilk
andwilk
The Commish
The Commish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-10-08

https://worldleagueofgolf.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down