World League of Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

210 error and League (Bad) News

2 posters

Go down

210 error and League (Bad) News Empty 210 error and League (Bad) News

Post  andwilk Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:41 pm

Hello all,

Due to the most recent issues with SG and the increasing number of people experiencing the 210 error by the hour, I'm sorry to inform all of you that the WLG Finals and Season 2 will be postponed indefinately. It was a pleasure to get to know many of you more and I hope you all enjoyed playing in the league as much as I did. Through its ups and downs, it was an overall great experience. I will be checking back regularly to see if this error has been resolved but until then the league will have to be put on hold. It is too bad that such a great game has fallen because of terrible management.

If any of you ever find yourselves in the Detroit/Ann Arbor area of Michigan feel free to e-mail me and we can go out and play a real round of golf where we won't have to worry about the 210 error ruining our round (just maybe some T-storms) Laughing

I wish everyone a happy and safe holiday and thanks for making this league work! santa rendeer santa rendeer

Post below if you have any ideas for alternate hosts for the WLG if you think the platform could support what we do here or if there are any changes in the status of SG.
andwilk
andwilk
The Commish
The Commish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-10-08

https://worldleagueofgolf.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

210 error and League (Bad) News Empty Re: 210 error and League (Bad) News

Post  zoot13 Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:36 am

And a merry xmas to you and all members.

You have done a grand job in setting this up andwilk and I would just like to
thank you for all your time and effort dedicated to getting this up and running.
It has been fun and proves an important point that this site can work with the
right guys behind the helm.

Very Happy
zoot13
zoot13
Double Bogey
Double Bogey

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down