World League of Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the suspense

3 posters

Go down

the suspense Empty the suspense

Post  tong_n_rivet Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:25 pm

can u tease us a little with some info santa rendeer
tong_n_rivet
tong_n_rivet
Birdie
Birdie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiG4OC48LY

Back to top Go down

the suspense Empty Re: the suspense

Post  andwilk Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:05 pm

This will be something that everyone is eligable for as long as they are interested. I will post a sign up for this event soon and when the sign up closes, I will break the group into 2 teams based on geographical location (and try to match skill if possible). I will try to keep this event fairly simple since there could be a lot of people playing.

There will probable be two phases: Team play and Singles play. In team play you will partner up with one other teammate and play against a pair from the the other team. Winner of the match will win a point for their team. Same deal for singles play.

That's the basic idea for now. Trying to keep things simple for the first time around.
andwilk
andwilk
The Commish
The Commish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-10-08

https://worldleagueofgolf.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

the suspense Empty curious kat

Post  kamakazi19 Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:47 pm

[quote="andwilk"]This will be something that everyone is eligable for as long as they are interested. I will post a sign up for this event soon and when the sign up closes, I will break the group into 2 teams based on geographical location (and try to match skill if possible). I will try to keep this event fairly simple since there could be a lot of people playing.

There will probable be two phases: Team play and Singles play. In team play you will partner up with one other teammate and play against a pair from the the other team. Winner of the match will win a point for their team. Same deal for singles play.

That's the basic idea for now. Trying to keep things simple for the first time around.[/quote
since there are some of us north of the border(canucks) are we also included as a separate country or will we be paired up
with our american brothers, sort of north america vs the europeans....just curious....was thinking some of the members have only a single or at best a couple of players that could represent their country. if thats the case please, give me a really good partner....looks like l goin to need one ...especially the way l've been playin on this site.. P.S. keep up the good work andwilk...well done amigo....signed kama
kamakazi19
kamakazi19
Birdie
Birdie

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

the suspense Empty Re: the suspense

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: