Tournament Information

Go down

Tournament Information

Post  andwilk on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Tournament Name The WLG at Hanwell Fields
Open Date Sunday, March 15
Open Time between 4-7pm EST
Location (Start Hole) Hanwell Fields (1)
Hanwell Fields (10)
Rounds 2 (simultaneous)
Holes 18 (9/9)
Type Stroke Play
Cut No
Points Available 3675
Tournament ID# 301
andwilk
The Commish
The Commish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile http://worldleagueofgolf.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The WLG at Hanwell Fields

Post  bhoppen1 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:32 am

I missed some season two tournaments because they weren't in my tournament invitation box. Should there be an invitation for this tournament? If not how do I play the game and get the results to you. I am unfamiliar with this set-up. I do notice that the tournament ID # is 301. I'm guessing I have to submit this somewhere? Can you help me anyone.

bhoppen1
Bogey
Bogey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournament Information

Post  tong_n_rivet on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:47 pm

your in group D so you should get an invite
Very Happy
tong_n_rivet
Birdie
Birdie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-10

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiG4OC48LY

Back to top Go down

Post  MrClean07 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Is anyone else having trouble setting up their tourneys? I enter all the information and submit it and it comes back, asking me to correct errors (of which there aren't any). Any ideas?

I have to go out for a few hours, so if it works the Group F tourney won't be set up until after 8 PM eastern.

MrClean07
Official
Official

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Info

Post  quantum137 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Hello MrClean07, once you have the correct settings applied, can you please leave some info of which of those many invitations play, Thank you Smile
quantum137
Birdie
Birdie

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tournament Information

Post  bhoppen1 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:47 pm

tong_n_rivet wrote:your in group D so you should get an invite
Very Happy

Thanks for the quick reply tong_n_rivet. I will check my Invite Box when I get home tonight.

bhoppen1
Bogey
Bogey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrClean07 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:34 pm

quantum137 wrote:Hello MrClean07, once you have the correct settings applied, can you please leave some info of which of those many invitations play, Thank you Smile

It kept giving me error messages so I didn't think any of them were set up. Please just play the one that most of the players (2 as of 7:30) have played. I will only set up 1 tourney for round #2 (holes 10-18).
Sorry for the mistake.

MrClean07
Official
Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2 in 1

Post  quantum137 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:34 pm

Hi again MrClean07, I haven't played 18 holes at once before, so I have a question regarding bonus rules there: Won't we have upper bonus limit of 1000 points instead of 2 x 1000 points when playing twice 9 holes? Thanks for previous quick reply.
quantum137
Birdie
Birdie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrClean07 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:03 am

Hi quantum137,
The tourney consists of two 9 hole rounds on Hanwell, round 1 is holes 1-9 and round 2 is holes 10-18.

In "View Game Invitations" on U-Tour, my screen shows there are 5 tourneys set up for round #1 (WLG301-1F) and one set up for round #2 (WLG301-2F). As of Monday morning, 4 people have played the round #1 listed in the upper left corner and 2 people have played the one in the upper right corner. I don't know yet who has played what because I won't have time to play the rounds myself until tonight.
If you have played round #1 the all you have left to play is round #2 (WLG301-2F) which is shown in the bottom right corner. Please disregard the rest of the round #1 tourneys.

None of the tourneys I set up are for more than 9 holes, so I am unsure what you are referring to about the bonus score.

I've learned my lesson about the error messages.

MrClean07
Official
Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello Again

Post  quantum137 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:18 am

Hi, MrClean07 thanks for quick reply and info, I wrongly understood what you previously wrote Smile Too much golf, especially at 4 am can have some side effects, CU on course soon Smile
quantum137
Birdie
Birdie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tong_n_rivet on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:15 am

MrClean07 wrote:Is anyone else having trouble setting up their tourneys? I enter all the information and submit it and it comes back, asking me to correct errors (of which there aren't any). Any ideas?

I have to go out for a few hours, so if it works the Group F tourney won't be set up until after 8 PM eastern.
if you are putting the names in using copy and paste u must make sure that there is not a space at the end of the name..this happened to me before when i was group leader..when u highlight the name make sure the highlighted name ends with the last letter.. if u get what i mean
tong_n_rivet
Birdie
Birdie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-10

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiG4OC48LY

Back to top Go down

Post  MrClean07 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:31 am

tong_n_rivet wrote:
MrClean07 wrote:Is anyone else having trouble setting up their tourneys? I enter all the information and submit it and it comes back, asking me to correct errors (of which there aren't any). Any ideas?

if you are putting the names in using copy and paste u must make sure that there is not a space at the end of the name..this happened to me before when i was group leader..when u highlight the name make sure the highlighted name ends with the last letter.. if u get what i mean

I see what you are saying. Thanks for the advice.
Due to some shuffling of the groups, most of the names I had to put in were new so I just typed them in. Part of the reason I set up 5 tourneys for round 1 was that I kept trying different things (re-type each name, log out and back in, etc.), but still kept getting the same error message.
I'll know next time to not trust the error message and check the invitations page first to see if it went through before I try to resubmit it.

MrClean07
Official
Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrClean07 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:40 am

quantum137 wrote:Hi, MrClean07 thanks for quick reply and info, I wrongly understood what you previously wrote Smile Too much golf, especially at 4 am can have some side effects, CU on course soon Smile

No problem quantum137. I get the side effects after just a few hours so I can't imagine what it's like playing at 4 am Very Happy

MrClean07
Official
Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down